Monday, May 09, 2005

Random 10

It's time to wrap up my weekend musically again and this weekend was pretty damn weird.

If you want to play along, just go over to Music Memoirs and leave a comment after you finish playing.

10 songs that sum up your weekend...or were on your weekend playlist...and one picture that relates back. (oh, and if you feel like it, tell us why you picked the songs you did)

The Moody Blues - Nervous - This has to do with buying those damn tickets)
Grey Eye Glances - Better Part Of Me - Part of my mp3 playlist
The Beatles - Rain - Because that's what it did most of the day on Saturday and it upset my car a great deal.
Duran Duran - One Of Those Days - This sums up Saturday to a tee and it's on my mp3 player too
Elvis Costello - Next Time Round
Elvis Costello - Crimes of Paris
Both of these songs were on my mp3 playlist this weekend. Can you tell I like the album Blood and Chocolate?
Diana Krall - Narrow Daylight - This is my favorite Diana Krall song and it's been in my mp3 player for weeks now.
The Beatles - Your Mother Should Know - Got to have a song for mom!
Nick Lowe - The Rose of England - A great song to walk to and because I had Saturday off this week, my sister and I walked 2 miles each day.
The Wallflowers - One Headlight - I was pondering getting tickets to this concert that's at the Borgata on the 16th of July, but they were already pretty much sold out

And the image...ok images

This weekend was all about this guy

Image Hosted by ImageShack.us

and this guy

Image Hosted by ImageShack.us

Lodgey cleans up pretty nicely, doesn't he?

If you want any of the songs on the weekend playlist, just leave a comment with your email and I'll send them to you.

0 comments: