Sunday, May 01, 2005

Random 10

Time to wrap up my weekend, with the newest Music Memoirs Meme.

The idea is to list 10 songs that were on your weekend playlist or summed up your weekend and add one picture that relates back.

Erasure - A Little Respect (Some tuneage from Boston Beanery)
Nena - 99 Luft Balloons (Again the Beanery had some kick ass music)
Grey Eye Glances - Halfway Back (This song was on my mp3 player this weekend)
Gavin DeGraw - Chariot (Since hearing the song, I haven't been able to get it out of my head)
Justin Hayward - Forever Autumn N Trance Mix (Will someone please make me delete these? It feels sacriligious to be listening to remixes of this song, even if they are pretty)
Duran Duran - Bedroom Toys (This is my Duran Duran song of the moment and another tune that's on my mp3 player)
Rob Thomas - Lonely No More (OK, I love this song more than I should. It was on last week's playlist and it's still on this week's because it's so damn infectious!)
Elvis Costello - Blue Chair
Elvis Costello - My Blue Window (These two songs seem to tie into each other when played back to back. They even sound alike. Both were on my, Elvis tickets go onsale playlist of this weekend. Oh and did I mention his tickets go on sale at the same time as the Moody Blues tickets in Atlantic city?)
The Moody Blues - Talking Out of Turn (It's on my mp3 player, oddly it didn't come up while we we were driving to Uniontown or when we were coming back)


Where the food is good and the music is from the 80's! Posted by Hello

0 comments: