Wednesday, May 18, 2005

Hump Day Hunks Anyone?

Seriously, the only thing good about today is that the week is already half over. I feel like crap. I've got a horrible headache and I'm just downright cranky.

I'm sure all of this stems from the lack of soda in my life the past two days. I'm alive but I'm not happy about it.

OK, I'm happy about part of it. In two days I'm down about 2 more pounds. I had a feeling the absence of soda would get the scale moving downward again, I didn't realize how much so quickly.

But anyway, I feel like crap, so it's time to bring on the Hump Day Hunk Harem!

Image hosted by TinyPic.com

A young and lovely photo of Mr. Hayward.

Image hosted by TinyPic.com

A young and lovely photo of Mr. Lodgey Lodge

Image hosted by TinyPic.com

A recent photo of Mr. Simon Le Bon.

Image hosted by TinyPic.com

And this picture of Elvis Costello is just to gorgeous for words.

Those are my hunks and they make me feel much better!

0 comments: