Sunday, May 01, 2005

Value City will be the death of me

Oh yeah, today was a shopping day. If I don't score tickets to either of those Moody Blues shows next Saturday, I will be one really well dressed chicky in Charleroi.

Why?

Well, we went to Uniontown Mall today. For those of you not familiar with the lovely state of Pennsylvania, Uniontown is a tiny city in Fayette County about 40 minutes from where I live. (I live about 40 minutes from everywhere!)

Well, we were really only going to the mall for dinner at The Boston Beanery, which is a rather awesome restaurant, but we ended up strolling down the mall a bit. Being what I like to call an UN-mall; meaning it doesn't have any of the familiar "Pittsburgh" anchor stores like Kaufmann's or Macy's, I wasn't expecting to find much. The anchor's at this mall are a small but nice J.C. Penny's, Sears and The Bon Ton.

I totally forgot about Value City. Value City kicks some ass when it comes to clothes. I got two sexy...itty bitty black dresses for about 14 dollars!

Of course there were about a zillion other things that I wanted. See, clothes just happen to be another passion of mine. When it comes to clothes I could just shop and shop and shop. Now if only those last few pounds would melt away so I wasn't quite such a fatass, I would be so extremely happy...and I could just die of joy the next time I went shopping at Value City.

0 comments: