Saturday, May 31, 2003

The To Do List From Hell

Just thought I'd share with you what I hope to accomplish in the next 48 hours. Feel free to take votes on what I might actually get done! LOL.

1. Finishing the Justin Hayward fanfic..so I can start the sequel

2. Burning a mix cd for Theresa at the Moodies group of Costello goodness.

3. Burning Squirt the Decade of Song Mixes..which thanks to a wonky printer..won't have cover art..but she knows the setlists...Right Squirt?

4. Burning 4 CDs for a very random trade that just cropped up.

5. Updating Man Out of Time...so that I don't get cyber lynched by anyone.

6. Exercise...cos my fat butt needs to be not so fat

7. Ponder a Thud mix of Moody Blues songs..

8. Watch the movies I borrowed from Erin and Apple.yonks ago.

9. Not get blown away by the wind that's supposed to be arriving in the am

10. Update my cd trading list...

0 comments: