Saturday, May 31, 2003

"Those gentle voices I hear, explain it all with a sigh..."

Well after I finally got my archives working properly I found the link for the Weekly Wrap Up. This week's theme is Summer Fun. I figured it wouldn't hurt to give it a shot. Then I'll start working on my massive Weekend To Do list..

1. Do you like summer? Why or why not?
I love summer. Though I'm not a tanning girl, I prefer to pale myself, I still love warm days and sunshine. I also hate driving in the snow. After this year, if I never see another flake of snow I'd be happy. We had over 60 inches of snow over the winter here in my part of PA. YUCK!

2. What is your favorite summer activity? Why?
Going to the movies. Summer movies are the best. Which reminds me, there's an Elfscore in the wings. Wootness! Mind you the last score that he did that really got me was Planet of the Apes. C'mon Elfy....knock my socks off this summer! And any other article of clothing as well.

3. What is your favorite summer destination? Why?
The movie theater as it's part of my favorite summer activity. I will add Post Gazette Pavillion or any other concert venue that I might be headed to.

4. What are your summer plans for 2003?
This year, whatever happens happens. Money is very tight this year, so it's going to be a bunch of little things. I'll make do though. I always do.

5. Would you be in favor of rotating long breaks for school-aged kids so that there aren't as many out at the same time during summer? Why or why not?
I say keep the little blighters in school all year long! Uh no. That idea is just stupid and wrong. Kids need to have a vacation with their friends. You only have a few years to have that kind of fun. Rotating breaks would ruin it.

0 comments: