Monday, May 12, 2003

"well, i've been afraid of changin' 'cause i've built my life around you"

Don't ask me what put that in my head, cos I don't know. Must have been the talk of Lindsey Buckingham yesterday at a Live Journal community that put Fleetwood Mac in my mind.

What with mother's day being yesterday, this line is more poignant to me right now. I've lived with my parents all my life. I really don't have any plans of changing that soon, or any reason to. They need me here, and sadly I need them. I think I'm taking the Fleetwood Mac CD to work now.

Boredom and depression..still aren't completely out of the way. I'm finding myself trying to alienate people from my life again. It's funny, but when I'm at my worst I don't want anyone to really cheer me up. I want to be alone. Silly, I know because that makes it worse.

On a more happy note...I found my exercise tapes. I'm going to start using them tonight in hopes that they give me a nice energy boost. Hell if I take off a few pounds I might be happier. Perhaps if it stopped raining for a day or two I might be happier as well. I don't see pigs or donkeys flying yet..so it doesn't seem like there is much hope for that.

What a lovely way to start a Monday morning...

0 comments: