Wednesday, May 28, 2003

"Someone turn the lights out"

Ok I didn't do the Wednesday What-Ifs last week, and since they didn't update this week for some odd reason. I'm doing them now. Not really exciting, but when are they ever?

1. What if you had 24 hours to pack up and leave your country forever?
Damn do you think my cds and computer will survive customs? Where am I going? Hopefully somewhere where the English language is spoken or I'm screwed. Let's just say I'm moving to the UK...and my cds are coming with me..OR ELSE!

2. What if you had 24 hours to get married?
2 little words Las Vegas...cos if i've made a mistake..I have 24 hours to get a divorce! LOL

3. What if you had 24 hours to entirely change the way you look, so much as to become unrecognizable?
Plastic surgery takes longer than 24 hours to arrange and recover from. Stupid Wednesday What-If people and their damn crack. When will they learn. All I could do is change my hair color and possibly pick up some colored contacts.

4. What if you had 24 hours to make a scientific or historical discovery?
Hey...some crack over here please! Well as long as I had infinite knowledge that I don't have now, I'd get my ass going. And hopefully within 24 hours I'd have a cure for stupidity! Wootness!

5. What if you had 24 hours to meet and befriend the leader of your country?
I'd bring along my cure for stupidity...and hopefully that would make it easier for me to want to befriend the leader (cough cough) of my country. Meet and befriend W..I'd rather associate with crack whores.

0 comments: