Friday, May 02, 2003

The Friday Five edited

Well, Blogger has finally decided that I could update! Thanks go out to Blogger, for the huge headache it's given me at 7:30 am on a Friday. Anyway, the Friday Five is quite good, so I'm going to post that straight away.

1. Name one song you hate to admit you like.
How embarrassing to admit to liking N'Sync's 'It's Gonna Be Me.' It's so damn catchy that after hearing it a hundred thousand times I had to buy the CD. (tosses it under the bed)

2. Name two songs that always make you cry.
Bette Midler - Wind Beneath My Wings (dammit I saw Beaches..what can I say)
Traveling Wilburys - The End of the Line (I love George Harrison..sigh...I miss him)
A Runner Up is The Moody Blues - Your Wildest Dreams...go to my Live Journal for a better explanation.

3. Name three songs that turn you on.
Elvis Costello - I Want You (Back atcha Elvis darling)
Boingo - Pedestrian Wolves (Gets in the blue steel cage with the Elf)
Def Leppard - All Night (Just listen to the sounds made by Mr. Elliot during this song..after you giggle you'll go..OH MY!)

4. Name four songs that always make you feel good.
Elvis Costello - Next Time Round
Danny Elfman - It Only Makes Me Laugh
Nick Lowe - Rose of England
Elvis Costello - 13 Steps Lead Down

5. Name five songs you couldn't ever do without.
Oingo Boingo - We Close Our Eyes
Elvis Costello - I Want You
Nick Lowe - Cruel to Be Kind
Duran Duran - Ordinary World
Erasure - Waiting for the Day

I hate being limited to the number of songs I can't live without!


0 comments: