Tuesday, May 13, 2003

"The bottle stands forelorn ..a symbol of the dawn"

Well it's Tuesday and I'm sleepy and it's time for This N That. I won't delay the mindless questions any further. It's a potpourri edition, so be afraid...be kinda afraid.

1. Packrat or minimalist?
Packrat, I like my stuff. knowing that I have 3000 cds you had to ask that?
2. Computer: desktop or laptop?
Desktop, I need more harddrive than any laptop can provide. Laptops annoy me too, especially when I try to go without a mouse! ARGH!
3. Seashore or mountains?
I like to scream at the top of mountains...Shall we go now?
4. Carpeting or bare floors?
Carpeting is more comfy on bare footsies :D
5. Drinking water: bottled or tap?
Bottled water. At least I know it's kinda clean.
6. Shopping websites: eBay or Amazon?
Don't ask me that, I've spent too much money both places.
7. Cute little kitties or big scary tigers?
Crack anyone? Cute little kitties of course. If I said otherwise, 4 cute little kitties would go all apeshit on me.
8. Front door or back door?
You know I hope that question isn't implying what I think it's implying. Gutter minded slugs at This N That. I just giggle and let you wonder about that one. Cos well that isn't any of your business.
9. Lots of jewelry, or little/none?
It depends on the mood really. I don't think I ever really wear lots of jewlery. I have 4 rings that I wear constantly. Earrings hardly ever anymore. I'm too lazy too look for a pair that match my outfit.
10. Thought-provoking question of the week: At the last minute, you obtain tickets to an event you're dying to attend. However, you have to work that day! Do you ask the boss for the time off, or just call in sick?
You mean if Elvis Costello was playing an all day concert and I was handed front row tix....I'd ask for the time off first..If not..I'd just conveniently get sick.

CD Swap update

A question for you guys...If I changed the theme to "Favorites" would any of you be more apt to participate. If not I still need on more person to get this going.

0 comments: