Tuesday, May 27, 2003

"I'm only sleeping..."

Tuesday has replaced Monday this week, oh thank you 3 day weekend. The only fun I had for Memorial Day was watching Jimmy Buffett on Leno last night. The rest of the day was for the most part, dreary, dampish from the Sunday rains and BORING! So boring that couldn't lift a finger to write a darn thing in either of my stories, but tonight I'll change that.

The computer decided that Erin's Mix CDs shouldn't burn. Fun Fun. I'll be mailing mine out shortly. Did I email the art for the discs to everyone that needs em? Erin's mix is great..some interesting things snuck on there, especially at the end..

What did I do yesterday you ask? I ranted raved and right clicked on as many pictures of Justin Hayward that I could find. Wootness. For a man in his late 50's he's tres yummy.

0 comments: