Wednesday, May 07, 2003

Wednesday What-Ifs

Ok. These are the most mindless questions I ever read in my life. I'm answering them, why? I don't really know, boredom, lack of better things to post.....Anyway, here are today's rather boring Wednesday What-ifs

1. What if you had to choose whether to live without your journal/blog for a month, or go without food for five days?
At this point I coud probably live off my body fat for 5 days, which would probably be a good thing. Of course that would also be stupid. I could probably exist without my journal for a month. Would you miss me? Ah..heck no...but would you miss my story? :D

2. What if you had to choose whether to live without human contact for a year, or spend five months in jail?
A year without human contact? Hmmm sounds like my job..This is horrible...a big neither to this one..Whoever thought up these questions was hitting the crack pipe too hard. As much as I am anti-social, I like to have a few people around me.

3. What if you had to choose whether to become permanently illiterate, or be doomed to live a life completely devoid of love?
What kind of idiot came up with this? I'm doing a good job one the second one right now...so why change...but if that meant not having the love of my parents..well then a big neither to this question too....

4. What if you had to choose whether to be banished from home and never see your loved ones again, or be imprisoned five days per week (Monday through Friday) for the rest of your life?
That had to be some good crack! I'm taking the imprisoned for 5 days a week...cos hey..that's kinda like a job!

5. What if you had to choose whether to become blind or deaf?
Neither dammit..neither!

Oye vey...the wednesday what-if people were on some serious meds when they came up with these, and I don't think the meds were legal!



0 comments: