Friday, May 23, 2003

Friday Five

Today's friday five is so boring I shouldn't waste my time doing it, but what the heck. I've neglected all the other survey thingies this week. Could this mean I'm outgrowing taking surveys? Quite possbily, I haven't taken one in ages..Of course I haven't read a truly good one in ages either. Anyway..to bore the pants off you...here's the Friday Five.

1. What brand of toothpaste do you use?
Colgate or Ultrabrite..or ultimately whatever is on sale at the time I run out.

2. What brand of toilet paper do you prefer?
Is there any reason you need to know this? I mean it's really kinda personal. What next, What type of birth control do you prefer? The crack has been passed from the Wednesday What-If people to the Friday Fivers..Don't sqeeze the Charmin please!

3. What brand(s) of shoes do you wear?
I love Unlisted when I can find em. Sam and Libby's were always great...but I'm a bargain shoe shopper so Payless is where most of my shoes come from, or Target.

4. What brand of soda do you drink?
Have a Coke and a smile would ya!

5. What brand of gum do you chew?
I don't chew gum..it's a waste of my time