Wednesday, May 21, 2003

"Watching and waiting, for someone to understand me I hope it won't be very long"

A bit of Randomness on a Wednesday. I haven't really been in the mood for the question and answer surveys lately. So you're gettin whats on my tiny little mind today.

~I'm taking a small breather from Man Out of Time, not saying that I've given up on it..just don't look for story posts everyday. More like every other day or two. If I had some Greg or Elvis goodness that would inspire me...perhaps I could carry on with this story a little faster. Until then I need time to think on how I need to get the story where it's going...without boring you...and I think this story is fast becoming boring...Anyone with commentary..feel free to share..

~I've almost got my cd swap mix finished. I'll be burning likely tomorrow or Friday. You guys will receive my cds with Erins..since I'm the keeper of the burner that can copy. You don't have to mail Erin's to me if you don't want to...Just doing this to save some money..for the 2 of us.

~I'm still loving the Moody Blues. I'm in that stage where I must acquire everything I can get my hands on. So far my collection is meager. I have 6 out of 17 or 18 cds. I do have 2 bootleg concerts which are excellent, and I'm going to be getting more in the near future!

~I'm going to try to make some additions to the side bar of the blog, or perhaps change templates...AGAIN! I want to make a spot for music. Kind of like what you see at the Neurotic Fishbowl. Someday I'll be able to afford to pay for Blogger so I can add the downloads etc.

~Found a new picture of Elvis Costello today, courtesy of my friend Keefers at the Moody Blues Yahoo Group that I belong to. I refuse to hunt for new pictures, cos I don't want to see his bitch. I mean fiancee...No I really mean bitch or perhaps TRAMP!

~Why is it when I'm writing a story, many ideas crop into my brain for other stories. Would you believe I have a sequel planned to Someday I'll Return Again to You....and it's not even finished.

Top Five Moody Blues Songs

1. Deep (it's a thud song)
2. The Story In Your Eyes
3. Question
4. Your Wildest Dreams
5. Haunted

0 comments: