Saturday, May 10, 2003

"You'll be someone's elses baby...I'll be underground"

Oye...it's one of those days again. I'm sitting at the computer because a huge nasty thunderstorm woke me at 8:30 this morning. I was sleeping so nicely too. So now I find myself listening to Elvis Costello and planning the boring weekend I have in store for me.

Yes..I like making lists. I don't necessarily finish them, but I like making them. So I'm just going to share mine with you, so you can remind me to do some of the things on the list

1. Finish up the setlist and burn Katy's Sappy Love Songs Mix CD (she asked for it.. :D it could be creepy...but that's the fun of it)
2. Try to figure out how I'm going to burn all those audible shows for Linda at Ocelots
3. Work on Man Out of Time..and perhaps edit some bits that I'm not happy with.
4. At least stare at the Vampire Story "Not My Slave"
5. Post the mixes I've been coming up with at the Art of the Mix site.


Oh and the CD Swap..

I'll be getting out the information shortly about who everyone is burning for. I really need one more person though. Someone help me out here..we have an odd number. Just email me with your snail mail addy and I'll be able to get everything started. C'mon guys..this will be fun! Don't make me cry!

0 comments: