Friday, May 16, 2003

"It's Friday...I'm in love.."

No not really, but that's the fun and appropriate song quote for the day. I'm just doing the Friday Five before heading off to work. It's not exactly a great Friday Five, but it will do.

1. What drinking water do you prefer -- tap, bottle, purifier, etc.?

Bottled water, but I don't really pay attention. I usually drink that crystal water we have in our cooler, cos my office is out in the boondocks and we get well water. (not good for drinking...no sirree)

2. What are your favourite flavor of chips?

I like plain ridged chips best..but if I had to pick a flavor, sour cream and onion wins hands down. Yum!

3. Of all the things you can cook, what dish do you like the most?

Hahahaha, you said I can cook! You made a funny! I can't cook much at all. Eggs, I think I like my eggs the best! Anything else is just an atrocity to the food.


4. How do you have your eggs?

Either scrambled or sunny side up...It all depends on my mood...sometimes poached...I like the Incredible Edible Egg. Egg Salad sandwiches are tasty too. Gee I think it's time for breakfast.

5. Who was the last person who cooked you a meal? How did it turn out?

That would be mom. Dinner last night was just fine.

0 comments: