Tuesday, May 06, 2003

Things not to do when depressed

Ok for some reason after I've had a really great day I have a weekload of horrible ones. OK, not really horrible, I just come down from my high, and crash land. I've crash landed really hard this time. So I challenge you guys to make me feel better! Send me pictures..tell me funny stories. Anything, cos I'm down...I'm really down...How can you laugh when you know I'm down?

I've compiled a handy list of things not to do when you are depressed. I hope you enjoy it..and if it helps you not to hit the bottom that I've just hit my head on that's even better.

1. Never I repeat never get photos developed. It's a given that you'll look uglier than you really are.



2. Whatever you do, don't spent quality time alone. This is a bad thing as you will think of more reasons to be depressed.

3. Avoid listening to songs like "The Living Years" Nothing like songs about death to keep your spirits low.

4. Don't pick up the newspaper. It's a given the first thing you'll read is a blurb about rock legend "Elvis Costello" to wed Canadian Whore (I mean jazz singer) Diana Krall ...or Film Composer Danny Elfman to wed Actress Bridget (I'm such a ho) Fonda.

5. Stepping on scales and looking in the mirror is definitely out of the question.

6. Don't find yourself discussing relationships or your lack of one..or you might as well get out the razorblades.

7. Travel pamphlets should be kept hidden especially if you have no hope of going to any of the places you are looking at..like London..NYC...CA...Hawaii...Atlantic City...Las Vegas