Tuesday, May 06, 2003

This N That

Ok today is also this n that Tuesday. I'm just a busy little bee today, but hey ya gotta be with blogger down ever ten seconds. This one is actually good so I'll try to not be such a smarty britches while answering the questions.

1. TV or radio?
TV cos I can't stand radio most of the time.
2. On the radio: talk or music station?
Music station, talk shows bore me. Which reminds me, the station I listen to at work has the 2 hour Doctor on Call show today! Please put me out of my misery please! ARGH!
3. Actual books or books-on-tape (or e-books)?
Real actual books that you turn the pages in...I love a good book. I've been reading the Imperfect Lady for such a long time..I wish I had more time to read.
4. Actual newspaper, or web version?
Again the actual newspaper, it's more fun to read the comics that way :D
5. Wall Street Journal or National Enquirer?
Neither they both bore me to tears
6. TV news...news channel such as CNN, or your local broadcast news?
Local news, cos it goes away after an hour or so. You can only take so much news before you scream.
7. A movie you've been looking forward to seeing gets bad reviews all around. See it anyway, or pass?
I see it anyway. The reviewers are often wrong..and I need an excuse to leave the house.
8. See movies when they first come out, or wait a few weeks for the lines at the theater to get shorter?
It really depends on how much I want to see the movie or if it's a film that will possibly have small children viewing it.
9. TV: cable, satellite dish, or just plain old antenna?
Digital cable kicks butt! (drools while watching vh-1 classic)
10. Thought-provoking question of the week: If you had to choose only one form of media to come into your home, which would you choose...print (newspapers, magazines) or electronic (TV, internet)? Why?
Eletronic..cos I'm a net junkie...I don't read magazines much..Though I'd miss the morning paper..If I didn't have the net, I'd be so bored. Plus you get the news faster on the Telly and on the Net..I'm an instant gratification sort of whore.

0 comments: