Thursday, May 15, 2003

"The atomosphere on the street tonight is the driving beat of the world"

I've stolen a survey from Onesy who stole it from someone...who stole it from someone...etc.

1. Do you wish on stars?

Um, not really, though I used to. I haven't had any real time for stargazing lately so I haven't done any wishing to the ole Disney classic...


2. Which finger is your favorite?

Favorite finger? uh..the middle one, cos it gets the most use, especially while driving. Most useful that bird flipping finger.

3. Who do you admire?

Sarah Brightman. She was married to the most successful writer of musical theatre in the last 20 years, had a show written for her basically. Divorced him, and now has a huge career. I so want to be Sarah..only I don't want to shag Andrew Lloyd Webber...ewww!


4. Your favorite lunch meal?

One of those tasty Taco Bell Bowls..yummy! Yo quiero Taco Bell


5. Any bad habits?

Many...compulsive shopping. Soda addiction. If I don't have my Coca Cola I'm an evil being. Not knowing when to keep my damn mouth shut. I could go on, but I won't.

6. What store would you never be caught dead in?

Pimercrombie and Bitch...oops Abercrombie and Fitch and any of the sad pathetic counterparts out there.


7. If you were another person, would you be friends with you?

Why certainly, I need more snide sarcastic people in my life. "Hi me! nice to meet you me! Let's go out for drinks"


8. Are you a daredevil?

Nope I'm a wus


9. Are you passive or aggressive?

I think the answer to question 8 covers this one...


10. Who is your idol?

I don't any idols...I have a tiki god though :D

11. What class during high school do you think was a waste of time?

Chemistry. The world doesn't need me to know how to blow things up...or set things in petrie dishes on fire. Come to think of it Biology too. I spent a great part of that class sick from the lovely things we had to dissect.

12. Do you like sappy love songs?

Don't you think the world has had enough of silly love songs....but I look around me and I see it isn't so..oh no...I just made Katy a sappy love songs mix. Yeh I like them.

13. Have you ever intentionally hurt someone?

Most likely yes..but I won't say who...


14. Have you ever been in a mosh pit?

I don't do pain.

15. Would you ever bungee jump?

I fear the reaper k..so the answer would be an unqualified NO!

16. Do you ever wear overalls?

NO NO NO....that is a fashion no no...Only small children can get away with those.

17. Last person who called you?

My boss, at work.

18. Last person who saw you cry?

Most likely my mom..while I was having a breakdown over some really bad pictures of myself. Fat ugly wench that I am.


19. Who was the last person you went to the mall with?

I think I was with my mom..I know I went to Washington Crown Center before Easter to get my lovely dress at Dots.

20. Do you have a crush on anyone?

Elvis Costello..Justin Hayward...Nick Lowe...Simon LeBon..Alton Brown..Greg Proops...oh (whispers..Brad Sherwood)

21. What's in your wallet?

Drivers license, credit cards, some cash...a coupon or two.


22. What is the best thing that happened to you this week?

Nothing...no wait I did get the Moody Blues A Question of Balance CD this week. Does that count?

23. If you were a crayon, what color would you be?

Magenta. That's the rocky horror character I'd like to be as well.


24. Where is your favorite place to be and why?

Tiki Lounge! Cos it has the best damn amaretto sours in the world and a great jukebox.

25. How many scars do you have and do they have any cool stories?

Not really, I have a scar on my forehead from something stupid I did as a kid. Other than that, nope.

26. Have you ever danced in the rain?

yeah, want to make something of it?

27. Favorite Sport(s)?

Hockey..though my team sucketh this year. Pouts at the penguins. how dare they not make the playoffs

28. Who do you miss most?

George Harrison.

29. Who was the last person to email you?

Keith from the Moody Blues mailing list..on Yahoo

0 comments: