Sunday, May 11, 2003

"Though your voice be faint, I am listening... Voices in the sky"

I've taken to using song quotes as subject lines on my more ramblings posts. I'm rambling about music today because my boredom from last night has yet to lift.

Today has been spent reading message boards online and downloading music. I did make a trip to WalMart to buy a copy of the film An Object of Beauty..with John Malkovich and Andie Macdowell. I wonder if I'll ever get around to watching it. I also found that WalMart has a decent amount of Moody Blues CDs. I bought a copy of "A Question of Balance" so that should tide me over for a bit.

I'm finding that I can't listen to new music anymore. The Music Whore is going deep into her archives and listening to artists from the 60's through the early 90's. I think perhaps I'm getting old. It's sad I'm only just going to be 29. I don't want to think about that though. I just started to pull myself out of a rather nasty depression.

So what am I listening to? Herman's Hermits...because I need cheesy perky happy music.

Oh and the CD Swap...

I'm extending the sign up til this Friday. I really would like another 1-5 people so we can have this done properly.

0 comments: