Friday, May 30, 2003

Friday Five

Ok this one isnt too bad. So I figured I'd do the Friday Five before I head off to work. Then who knows what might appear here in blogville tonight. I'm working terribly hard on both stories...I might actually work on my lovely Justin fic at home over the weekend, but don't tell anyone.

1. What do you most want to be remembered for?
I want to be remembered for my writing. At one point I wanted to be the next Anne Rice, but perhaps I should change that to the next Anais Nin. :D

2. What quotation best fits your outlook on life?
My outlook on life..Oh yeah that's a simple one..."Life sucks then you die."

3. What single achievement are you most proud of in the past year?
I haven't killed anyone! Wootness! Actually the last job I had didn't give me the nervous breakdown that it was trying to give me, and for that I'm proud.

4. What about the past ten years?
My college graduation I would say. One of the few things that I feel I really completed, even though it's been of little use to me since.

5. If you were asked to give a child a single piece of advice to guide them through life, what would you say?
Don't listen to the advice of stupid old women. Live your life the way you want to live it. When you do too much of what other people tell you to do, you have nothing but regrets to live with for the rest of your life.

0 comments: