Sunday, May 25, 2003

"It's too late baby...now it's too late..."

Ah I started this in a post I made at the Moody Blues Group I belong to and I decided to finish it up here. These are things I've done in the past 24 hours....Not in any particular order.

1. Scanned all the Moody Blues cds at the Rostraver Walmart through
their little sampler playing machine..(hahahaha people had to listen
to Nights In White Satin...instead of wretched boy bands..and the new
Madonna cd)

2. Watched Red Rocks..erm only 1 time...(looks about shamefaced) I
think I prefer the Albert Hall DVD myself...cos the Backup Bimbos on
Red Rocks traumatised me...

3. Pondered how high John Lodge's hair could get in the 80's.

4. Grumbled at Vh-1 Classic for playing Go Now...instead of Your
Wildest Dreams

5. Rediscovered a John Lennon song..I forgot I loved "Every Man has a
Woman that Loves Him"

6. Got teary when Vh-1 Classic played the Beatles "This Boy" cos I
got to see George..and I miss him dreadfully.

7. Was pulled out of my bath twice by two great videos on Vh-1 Classic..they seem to know when I'm watching and they play boring stuff, or Go Now...I get in the tub and "Question" by the Moody Blues comes on, followed by ABBA's "Winner Takes It All" which is my favorite ABBA song..

8. Was depressed by the lack of Justin Hayward CDs at Media Play and Borders in Monroeville.

9. Was exalted to find the US (cheaper) version of Erasure's Make Me Smile CD single with the video for Solsbury Hill at Borders! Wootness!

10. Decided that the only fast food worth consuming is Taco Bell, preferrably the Border Bowls. YUM!

12. Contemplated the Lyrics to the song 'Fish' by the Damned, and giggled many times over

13. Acquired 2 more of the Classic 7 by the Moody Blues. Now what about all the rest!!!!

14. Finished burning the mix cds for the CD Swap! Here's hoping they don't scare too many people...but I was diverse in my pickings.

15. Went for a long theraputic walk with friends

16. Had the cutest kitty follow us home from the walk

17. Wrote another page in Man Out of Time

18. Cropped some ugliness out of several pictures of a very sexy man.

19. Got very excited over Burton doing the remake of Willy Wonka and the Chocolate Factory

20. Pondered how Justin Hayward just doesn't sweat at all on stage, and how his hair never moves!

0 comments: