Thursday, May 29, 2003

"Take another little piece of my heart."

This is a survey stolen from so many people it's silly. Most recently this came from Da WonderSheep and Onesy.

The story behind your lj user name?
I am the Elfslut..I love Danny Elfman. Why does everyone ask me this?

Are you a lesbian?
Not that I know of, I'm pretty asexual actually, or maybe I'm an equal opportunity lech...or then again, maybe I just don't care anymore.

Where do you live?
_In a building with a bunch of rooms...some of which have computers and tellys and fun stuff like that.


How many people have you blown that you then didn't screw?
Crack anyone. That's pretty gosh darn personal, and since I hardly know you, I ain't tellin.


Describe your CD in stereo right now?
Erm the CD in my computer now...is one I just burned. It's my Decade of Song mix for the 60's. I had to had 6 songs to the original setlist cos it was too short. I forgot the songs weren't as long back then. Except Nights In White Satin and Hey Jude.


Tattoos?
I believe I've mentioned that I don't like pain very much.

Piercing?
Ears only. Don't need anymore holes in my head.


What you are wearing now?
Chinos...and a twin sweater set. I'm getting ready for work

Cologne/Perfume?
When I do...Chanel Crytal


Hair?
Right now it's a'la Catherine Zeta Jones in Chicago-ish

Who or What (was/is/are)In my mouth?
Well I wish it were part of Elvis Costello..or maybe Justin Hayward...or even Danny Elfman or Greg Proops..but nope..nothing there...but I'm waiting!


In my heart?
Red stuff..that moves through my body..and helps me to LIVE! (hahahaha)


The most important thing on my hard drive?
My Mp3 collection. The Picture Collection of all my concubines..and most importantly...ALL MY STORIES!

The most important thing on the web?
Me..hahahaha. You know when you ask a stupid question like that you should expect that kind of answer.

Three of your favorite movies?
Edward Scissorhands, Chicago, Nightmare Before Christmas...I could go on, but I won't.

_What was the last thing you ate?
Food...another obvious one


Your favorite sandwich?
Asiago Roast Beef at Panera Bread

What do you want done with your body when you die?
Don't care..I'm dead.


Who is your worst enemy?
Diana (Cowunt Crawfish) Krall.


Ever been to Belgium?
No


Ever been to Belize?
No..nor do I want to go there.


Can you eat with chopsticks?
I have no coordination.


What are 5 cities you wouldn't mind relocating to?
Toronto, London, San Francisco, NYC, and hmmm Atlanta..but I would hope a rich man or fantastic job came with it.

What's something that you wish people would understand?
That Stupid people shouldn't breathe.

What is something you're pretty sure you don't understand?
One letter. "W"


The genre character you would sell your beloved to fuck?
Valmont in Dangerous Liasions...THUD...it's just beyond my control

0 comments: