Friday, May 02, 2003

The Making of Mixes

I thought I'd share a few of my mix cd setlists with you. I've done several themes for my fledgling group at yahoo. I'm going to post the Covers mix and the Days mix here for your approval or disapproval.

I've also done mixes for the decades of the 60's through the 90's. I'm going to post these all soon at the Art Of The Mix. I just need to have some time to get everything done. I have a to do list a mile long for the weekend. Plus this is the weekend I'm going to see Brad Sherwood at the Improv. Anyway here are the mixes.

Days Gone By

Morrissey - Everyday Is Like Sunday
U2 - Sunday Bloody Sunday
Elvis Costello - Gloomy Sunday
Blondie - Sunday Girl
Duran Duran - New Moon On Monday
the Bangles - Manic Monday
New Order - Blue Monday
The Boomtown Rats - I Don't Like Mondays
Jimmy Buffett - Come Monday
Moody Blues - Tuesday Afternoon
Yazoo - Tuesday
The Undertones - Wednesday Week
Tori Amos - Wednesday
Lisa Loeb - Waiting for Wednesday
David Bowie Thursday's Child
The Cure - Friday I'm in Love
Erasure - I Love Saturday
Elton John - Saturday Night's Alright For Fighting
Phil Collins - Saturday Night, Sunday Morning

Uncovered

Cheap Trick - Don't Be Cruel
Elvis Costello - Don't Let Me Be Misunderstood
Nick Lowe - Indoor Fireworks
Erasure - Take a Chance on Me
Annie Lennox - Whiter Shade Of Pale
Duran Duran - Lay Lady Lay
Siouxsie and the Banshees - The Passenger
Madonna - American Pie
Semisonic - Jet
Thompson Twins - Revolution
Elton John - Lucy In the Sky with Diamonds
Phil Collins - True Colors
Rufus Wainwright - Across the Universe
Paul Young - Don't Dream It's Over
The Bangles - Hazy Shade of Winter
Love Spit Love - How Soon Is Now?
Jimmy Somerville - From this Moment On
Lisa Stansfield - Never Never Gonna Give You Up

As usual I will make copies of any mix of mine, if requested. All you need to do is send me a blank cdr and shipping..Or make a mix for me...

0 comments: