Saturday, May 24, 2003

Weekly Wrap Up

Thanks to Onesy. I've found a more amusing survey thing. It's called The Weekly Wrap Up, and for once the questions aren't mindless.

1. What was your favorite book as a child? Why?
You know that's hard to tell..I think there was one..as I was a young adult called the Ghosts of Departure Point..it was great. I always loved books about ghosts etc. As soon as I find the other book..I'll post the title. I still have it, that's how much I loved it, but right now..I can't find it.

2. How often did you read as a child? Describe your preferred reading area or situation.
I've been reading since I was about 4 years old. I knew how to read before I was in kindergarden. I read and still do, just about anything that I can get my hands on. I think that's why I write too. I always wanted to have something with my name on it..that people enjoy.

3. What children's literature series did you read when you were younger? Why?
I read most of the series romances for young adults..I think there was one called The Girls of Canby Hall or something like that. Never really got into the Sweet Valley High stuff though..I'm a fan of romance..cos I have none in my life.


4. Do you still read children's literature? Why or why not?
If Harry Potter counts...Yes.

5. What children's book would you recommend for a child's library? Why?
It's not so much a children's book as it is a book of poetry..I recommend TS Eliot's Practical Cats..which was the basis for the musical. Some great poems that any age can appreciate.

0 comments: