Sunday, May 18, 2003

"But when you go away...The angels cry"

I've discovered a new vocalist that I really enjoy. Thanks go out to Justin Hayward, oh forever sexy Moody Blues man for recording the song The Angels Cry,with Annie Haslam, so that I could have yet another obsession. That song was also recorded by one of the ABBA girls..Agnetha...who has a similar voice actually.

Anyway I'm quite enjoying the voice of Annie Haslam. Which reminds me that Sarah Brightman is due to have a new CD in stores soon. Since Madonna went all boring on me this year, I need a new female idol. I give that role to Ms. Brightman.

Musically speaking I've been in a very mellow mood. The Moody Blues are now very high on my list of favorite bands. I could go on forever about the lovely voice of Mr. Hayward, but I'd just bore you all to tears. Though I would like to know how some of you are liking the fanfic over at the LiveJournal. The only feedback I get is from my Moody friends...

Later on today I plan on updating My Want List...cos well it's grown. You have only to read my Moody posts to know that I have to acquire all of their lovely music as well as Justin Hayward's solo material. Then there's Joe Jackson....Nick Lowe..and a few Damned CDs that I need, thanks to Erin bringing over her videos to watch. BTW if you have a chance..and you can find it..download the song Fish by the Damned. It's a freaking Hoot! And yes, the song is about what you gutterminded people think its about...Hehehehehe.

0 comments: