Friday, May 09, 2003

Friday Five

Where is my life going? It's Friday already! Which means another bunch of questions from the Friday Five people. This one isn't too bad. The Friday Fivers obviously don't smoke the crack that the people of Wednesday What-ifs smoke..

1. Would you consider yourself an organized person? Why or why not?
I'm more organized at work than I am at home, though I'm striving to get better at it. At work I know where everything's at, but at home oye there's just not enough room to know in most cases.

2. Do you keep some type of planner, organizer, calendar, etc. with you, and do you use it regularly?
I don't want that much organization in my life..I don't want other people thinking for me! We need more Fruitcakes in this world and less bakers..I'm mad as hell and I'm not going to take it anymore ~ Jimmy Buffett - Fruitcakes..

That sums it up for me I think

3. Would you say that your desk is organized right now?
For the most part, my desk is always organized. I need some cd cases to get some of my Costello shows off of it, but other than that it's fine.

4. Do you alphabetize CDs, books, and DVDs, or does it not matter?
Yes yes yes....right now I need to start a huge project to re-alphabetize the CDs. That could be a weeklong project and will make a huge mess too. There are so many. I've even tried to do the Live Shows..but the best I can get is to group the bands together. ARGH!!!

5. What's the hardest thing you've ever had to organize?
My life..and it's still not done yet. There are piles of stuff everywhere. Someone want to help me here?


CD Swap

Ok..Today's the deadline. I was hoping for more people, but we have enough for one group. Anyone who wants to join in on this, EMAIL ME! It's a great way to share music...Perhaps next time we'll try a more interesting theme...Cos dang it..we're going to do this again :D

I'll have the emails sent out this evening, after work with any additional details.


0 comments: