Monday, October 17, 2005

Random 10

It's time to wrap up my weekend musically. If you want to play too, just go to Music Memoirs and get in on the action.

1. Elvis Costello - Radio Radio
2. The B-52's - Roam
3. Ducan Shiek - Barely Breathing

These three songs were playing at the Hard Rock Cafe today.

4. Oingo Boingo - Weird Science
5. Gloria Gaynor - I Will Survive

These two songs were playing at HallowBoo yesterday.

6. The Moody Blues - Your Wildest Dreams
7. The Moody Blues - I Know You're Out There Somewhere
8. Def Leppard - Love Bites
9. Peter Cetera - S.O.S.
10. The Stereophonics - Handbags and Gladrags
Downloads available for 1 week. I'll try to post a few more this evening. If there are any you want that I don't have posted, let me know.

These were songs played while driving to and from Pittsburgh.

0 comments: