Monday, October 17, 2005

The Money Fairy Visited

Well holy hell! We all know that I'm always strapped for cash. We also know that the money fairy and I aren't usually on good terms. I don't know what I did to that fairy, but he avoids me at all costs. Until today.

I get home and to my delight I was the receipiant of 2 checks; one for $31 dollars and another for $21. That my friends is going to pay for my t-shirt and Night Flight CD at the Cincinnati Moody Blues show.

So I've got my budget going on. I've got the money for the car already tucked away. Now I've got the show expenses. I only need to figure out how much we're going to eat while we're there. (And if there are any other things I'll need to buy when I'm there.)

I'm really looking forward to this trip. For one, I've never been to Cincinnati and this will actually be the farthest west I've ever been. (Sad life I have, I know) This will also be my last trip before winter. After this, I only have little jaunts every now and then to Pittsburgh and possibly Wheeling until spring. So I figure I've got to make this trip as enjoyable as possible.

0 comments: