Saturday, October 22, 2005

I Need To Bitch

The Pittsburgh Post Gazette did an article on the fall flower show at Phipps Conservatory. It ran in today's PG. Now why do I want to bitch?

Let me tell you.

Click here to read the article. OK, don't read the article, look at the pictures.

They paid someone to take those shots!!! Money even! Blech! And they ran those shots! For all of Pittsburgh to see even!

They might as well have thrown that money down the drain and into one of the 3 illustrious rivers that run through our fair city.

I want that guy's job!

Why?

Because he probably has a camera that costs more than a computer and his shots are crap. I've taken better with my 99 dollar easyshare.

And as for this flower show? Well I can't say I'm the best photographer in the world, but I think my shots of the same rooms pictured in this article online and in today's paper are far superior.



0 comments: