Monday, October 03, 2005

Too Much To Do

Well, I accomplished none of the things I wanted to do this weekend to get ready for my first day of work. (Besides buying some clothes, that I can always find time for)

Cleaning? Didn't happen.

Relaxing? That really didn't happen.

I'm a nervous wreck right now. This is going to be the first full time schedule that I've worked in over 2 years. I'm already tired, because my body isn't used to being up and about at 5:30 a.m.

I dread to think what I'm going to be like at 4:30.

Oh and did I mention I'm cat sitting for a friend this week? I have to go check on an 18 year old kitty 4 more times this week in between work and hopefully getting to Curves.

Is there anything else I need to do?

I don't even want to think about it, to be honest.

Wish me luck! Cos I think I'm going to need it.

0 comments: