Tuesday, October 18, 2005

I Need Stuff

I'm still trying to budget for the Cincinnati trip. Since blogging about it this morning, I've been trying to get everything I need for those 2 days in order. Believe it or not, I know what clothes I'm taking, though I wouldn't mind another shopping trip this weekend. (Though I'm sure it's not going to happen) I need a pair of brown pants/jeans damn it!

I also need batteries for the cameras. Lordy. The last thing I need is for the camera to die in the middle of the concert or during my sightseeing expeditions on Sunday.

And I still haven't sorted out the eating arrangements. I wish I knew where and how many meals we were going to have. This is the only part of the trip I can't account for yet, and it's making me nuts. I don't know if it's going to be a 2 meal a day type thing or if there will be snacks etc. I need to know these things!!

It would probably help if I knew Cincinnati just a little bit, but I don't. So as always I'm going to be winging it. Not a good thing, but who knows, maybe it will work out.

0 comments: