Monday, October 24, 2005

Ask Me If I Got Anything Done This Weekend?

Go ahead, ask.

No, I didn't get much done.

I did however find one pair of brown jeans at the wonderfully low price of 17.50 at Kaufmann's. How did I miss these the last 20 odd times I was shopping at the store?

I mean the whole reason I bought these pants was because I found this gorgeous top there back before I started my new job and it just happened to be brown. Plus buying anymore dressy type pants is just silly, as everyone wears jeans to work most of the time. (Half the time I'm so overdressed at work it's ridiculous)

On an exciting note, Wheeling Island acquired some new slot machines. And guess what? A vast majority of them were penny slots! Yay! And I did get to play one of them!

Finally!

High roller I am not.

I managed to break even again, thanks to a quarter slot I just had to play. I have a small amount of luck. Sadly it's not enough luck to ever let me bring home more than a few extra dollars. I just wish Wheeling had more pretty lights. I like lights better than slot machines anyway.

Penny slots bring me great joy, even if I don't win when I play them.

And those CDs I was going to burn? Nope didn't burn a damn thing. I was a very lazy girl this weekend. Very lazy. At least when it came to doing things I needed to do.

0 comments: