Thursday, October 27, 2005

I'm Thrilled

I caught wind of the changes in the Moody Blues setlist for this tour and I can safely say now that I CAN'T WAIT TIL SATURDAY!!!!!!

Why?

Never Comes The Day and One More Time To Live are supposedly in the setlist. If this is true, I can truly die a happy girl. I wonder who's playing the harmonica on Never Comes The Day. Actually I don't care. I just want to hear it. It's one of my favorite songs.

And as for One More Time To Live, I'm not even sure I have a bootleg recording with it on it. Never Comes The Day was done live up til maybe 97 or 98, then it disappeared, but that was before the Moodies stepped back into my life, so I missed out. Truth be told, I'm not sure when One More Time To Live was last in the setlist. I can't wait to hear it live though.

Big SQUEE!!

Now the question is...what songs got the ax?

No, I don't want to think about that, I just want to be excited.

2 more days til Moody Madness!!

0 comments: