Thursday, October 20, 2005

Dead Tired

Will someone kindly explain why my body just refuses to accept getting up at 5:30 a.m. no matter what time I go to bed? I've tried going to bed earlier. I just can't bring myself to go to bed before 9:30, I tried it once, and I just end up laying there staring at the clock until about 10:30 when I promptly start drifting off.

I don't know if it has to do with not having the extra sleeping time that I used to get at least one day of the week. My last two weekends have been filled so I've been up early (but not that early) the past Saturday and Sundays.

Whatever the case may be, I'm dead tired most nights. It doesn't help that my job isn't very exciting right now. I'm still in the training process and I'm only doing shipping. Oh and get this, the plant has had one machine down most of this week, so I haven't had much shipping to do. Yeah, so work has been not so fun. Sitting around for 8 hours with barely enough to keep you busy is not fun at all.

Boredom + Tired = More tired. (That's so not grammatically correct)

I just want my pillow and a blanket and maybe John Lodge and Justin Hayward and a little free time...and then maybe I'd be not so tired....or maybe more so.

0 comments: