Friday, October 14, 2005

Musical Memes

Doing all the Music Memoirs Memes at one time today.

Top 5 "Crying" songs (Interpret as you wish...)

Alison Moyet - All Cried Out

George Harrison - Teardrops

The Monkees - While I Cry

Oingo Boingo - Heard Somebody Cry

Justin Hayward - Track Of My Tears
(shut up I like his version)


Now for the Take Me Back Tuesday...on Friday

Name three songs with feelings or other emotion related words in the title.

Elvis Costello - Too Blue
Justin Hayward - Shame
Erasure - Love The Way You Do So
If you'd like any of these songs, let me know and I'll upload them

Name three artists with an emotionally related words in their name.

Love and Rockets
Love Spit Love
Book of Love


Name three albums with emotionally related words in the title.

Elvis Costello - Get Happy



Damon and Naomi - More Sad Hits



Diana Krall - The Look Of Love

0 comments: