Tuesday, October 25, 2005

Things I'm Thankful For

Jill reminded me of the meme I participated in in August, where each day I posted something I was thankful for. I'm in need of something to lift my spirits so I'm going to try to conjure up some things that I'm thankful for now.

1. I'm thankful for weekend trips that get me away from "real life" for 48 hours.

2. I'm thankful that Bernie The Beretta didn't die on me at the end of last month as was predicted by my family and my mechanic.

3. I'm thankful that I've stayed at a size 4 since this summer.

4. I'm thankful for the friends I made in my last job. I never realized how much fun I had there, until I left. It wasn't the ideal situation, but at least most of the people I dealt with on a regular basis were nice.

These are just four things and small things at that but they are worth being thankful for.

Of course I'm also thankful for these guys



Because I'm a fool and stupid things like concerts and music bring me great joy.

0 comments: