Sunday, October 23, 2005

Random 10

It's time to recap my weekend for the first Music Memoirs meme of the week.

Elvis Costello - Kinder Murder
Elvis Costello - Little Atoms
Elvis Costello - Still

Songs on my 20 Reasons To Love Elvis Costello Mix CD

The Moody Blues - Your Wildest Dreams
The Moody Blues - I Know You're Out There Somewhere

2 songs on a mix my sister made.

Ray Thomas - Play It Again
Ray Thomas - Hey, Mama Life

I was still playing my Ray Thomas mp3s.

Justin Hayward - Way Of The World
Justin Hayward - Shame
Justin Hayward - It's Not Too Late

Preparing for my Moodies concert next weekend, I decided to listen to Justin's beautiful The View From The Hill CD.



Guess where I went this weekend! Oh and as always, if you want any of the songs on my list, leave a comment here and I'll upload them.

0 comments: