Friday, October 21, 2005

Another Busy Weekend!

Another work week is finished. And what a boring one it was. As I mentioned the other day, we had a machine down this week and I had no shipping to do, so life was pretty boring at work, but hey! Boring is sometimes nice. But I plan to make up for the boring part in the next two days.

I still need to find more trousers/pants/jeans. I'm saving a few pairs because I'm already packed for my trip next weekend and I really don't have much to wear to work. And work clothes aren't very dressy.

So tomorrow I'm going to shop some more for clothes and pick up the other necessities for the trip next weekend. I'm also hoping to pick up dinner at Wheeling Island, because I have another coupon for the Island Buffet, and I hate to pass up the buffet for only $5.95. I love me some Island Buffet.

I'm also hoping to take my nephew to Gene And Boots so he can see the big candy store in Perryopolis, PA. That's assuming it's not pouring down buckets tomorrow afternoon.

Assuming I get the stuff I need done tomorrow, I may be lucky and have a free day at home on Sunday, which would be great, but if not I'll be heading to Washington Crown Center for some more shopping. You can never have too many clothes, right?

But if I do get the day to myself, I hope I can burn some CDs for the long (I've been told the drive might be closer to 5 hours) drive to Cincy next weekend. Regardless, I'm going to have a lot to do in the next few days to get myself in order for the following weekend's fun!

0 comments: