Sunday, October 30, 2005

Random 10 - Partying With The Moody Blues

Ok rather than have my Random 10 this week be from the setlist of Saturday's show. Which, incidentally was fabulous I'll just use 10 songs that have something to do with my weekend and the Moodies.

The Moody Blues - Send Me No Wine
(Graeme was not pleased with his bottle of wine at the Albee at the Westin)

Depeche Mode - Master and Servant
(A certain fellow likes being called master...but I'm not saying who)

Pat Benetar - Hit Me With Your Best Shot
(As told to us by a certain flute player, if you ask Justin when the moodies are going to record, you may just get popped with a cork)

The Moody Blues - Talking Out Of Turn
("When I took a little lovin from you....." I never thought this song would start making sense to me)

The Beatles - I've Just Seen A Face
(I can't believe I ran into Paul Bliss on the elevator)

Les Miserables - Drink With Me
(If Graeme Edge is buying, I'm drinking...about 5 amaretto sours)

Madonna - Secret
(Oh I've got a good one, but I can't tell anyone)

Cyndi Lauper - A Night To Remember
(In more ways than one!)

Oingo Boingo - Little Girls
(You really don't want to know)

Burt Bacharach & Elvis Costello - Such Unlikely Lovers
(Again, you don't want to know..but I wonder if anyone will guess)

Oh and the picture?


Pictured here:
Deb, Graeme, Bernie Barlow, The Mistress Of The Dark, Norda Mullen, and Cheryl

0 comments: