Friday, October 07, 2005

TGIF

I can finally type that and mean it.

It's been a tiring week, but I knew that would be the case. My body hates me right now, for two reasons.

1. Getting up at 5:30 every morning so I can be coherent by 7:30 when I start work.
2. Lack of exercise. (I used to go around the circuit at Curves 8 times a day, 6 days a week. I've only been there twice this week.)

I'm excited that I don't have to be awake tomorrow morning, which was usually my norm. That alone should bring me joy. Thanks to the storms coming through, my weekend plans are shot. Maybe, just maybe I'll get to one of those movies I've been wanting to see, or maybe I'll just sit on my butt and relax.

Either way, I don't have to be awake tomorrow morning and that is a good thing, a very good thing.

0 comments: