Thursday, October 06, 2005

The Countdown Begins

I haven't had much time to think about my Cincinnati trip lately. To be perfectly honest I haven't had much time to think about anything, except work and sleep.

Not very exciting eh? I know. I wish I could rectify that, but I'm still getting used to things.

I'm still amazed at how out of the work loop I was. I'm just glad I've got things back.

But back to the countdown.

23 Days Until The Moody Blues!

I still don't know what I'm wearing and I still need to get a new memory card for the camera as well as a few other things. Of course, I still need to get a paycheck, and that won't be forthcoming for awhile, because this week is pay week. Which means I'm not going to get a check until the 21, which is right before the trip. I'll have one from Curves, but it will only be a one week pay.

Grrr! What a wacky month this is going to be.

But it's all going to end with this



So it will all be worth it!

0 comments: