Monday, October 03, 2005

Too Much Information

Well I survived my first day at the new job and I think I'll probably go back for a second.

But wowzas! The amount of info I took in today was incredible. I'm not sure if there's any place left in my brain to store anything else. My friend Rosie from Curves reminded me that this could be Kelly Bundy (remember Married With Children?) Syndrome. The new thoughts go in the front of the brain, pushing the old ones out the back. I think I lost a helluva lot of old thoughts today!

I'm a CSR for a local firm that repairs printing rolls. Right now I'm just learning the shipping end of my job.

The training is very informal, as is the company, and I like that. Everyone working there is like family. It makes things so much easier when you don't feel like the person sitting next to you is out for your job or trying to stab you in the back.

All in all, I think I'm going to enjoy my time there. I don't think I can really make any judgments on the job right now, because I don't really know anything. I'm just so overloaded on things. Maybe next week, or next month I'll know better, but until then, I think I can safely say I made the right decision in taking this job.

0 comments: