Tuesday, October 18, 2005

The Countdown Continues

Eleven more days until the Moody Blues! I'm doing a good job of not thinking about this too much. Just every other minute, ya know.

I shouldn't even be getting excited about this. It's not like these guys are going to do anything different in concert. It will be approximately the same 20 odd songs that they've played the last 5 times in concert.

The sad part is that I don't care. They could play Mary Had A Little Lamb and I'd be happy. Ok, I'd be on the floor giggling, but I'd be happy.

Even sadder is that I'm traveling for this concert even though I've already seen them twice this year. Funny, a few years ago I wouldn't have traveled for any concert. Now, to be perfectly honest, I'd rather see a concert anywhere but Pittsburgh.

It's so funny how things change. I still can't believe I'm driving 4.5 hours to see a 2 hour concert. All for the love of the Moody Blues. I really need medicated.



Or him.



Or him.

0 comments: