Thursday, October 13, 2005

The Best Laid Plans

Of mice, men and music whore's often go awry. That's my quote now! It's almost weekend and I can see the plans I've been making are likely not to come to fruition.

See I've been wanting to take my nephew to Hallowboo at Idlewild. It's an excuse to get to an amusement park one last time and of course an excuse to get pictures of the lovely fall foliage in the Ligonier area. From the looks of the weather report last night, this isn't going to happen.

No, strike all of that. Suddenly the weather report is for "abundant sun" and a high of 71. (Ligonier's high will be 68) Good think I decided to click the weather link this morning, or I would have been dashing the boys hopes for no reason.

Maybe I'll have some pictures to post this weekend after all.

The weather report was looking bleak last night. Today it's changed. I suppose I'm going to have to wait and see on Saturday morning if it will be nice enough to go. It's about time we had some sun. My poor cameras are suffering for lack of subject matter and I can only take so many pictures of my cats.

Fingers crossed that these plans don't go awry with the mice and men.

0 comments: