Friday, October 14, 2005

1 Busy Weekend Coming Up!

Well it looks like this weekend is going to be packed with loads of things to do.

Woot!

Tommorrow it looks like I'll be going to Hallowboo at Idlewild. I'm very excited about that too, especially if the sun manages to come out. We haven't seen much of Mr. Sunshine and Mr. Blue Sky this week. Mr. Clouds yes. The other too no.

So there will be more amusement park pictures coming.

Oh! And I'll get to ride the merry-go-round some more and my favorite balloon ride!

You know, this one:



I'm looking forward to that along with several other rides that I didn't get to go on because of time restraints last time.

On top of it all, on Sunday I'm going to the Fall Flower Show at Phipps! I can't wait! Because we all know I love taking pictures of flowers!



Orchids are a particular favorite of mine, as anyone who's been to my photoblog can tell. I wonder how many orchid pictures I'll take on Sunday.

One this is for sure, there's not going to be much time for sitting around.

0 comments: