Saturday, October 15, 2005

Fun At Idlewild

Well, the weather complied and we had a wonderful day at the park. There were loads of good things to eat. I don't know where to start. It's a good thing I went to Curves yesterday and that there's a lot of walking done at the park.

I ate:

1 taco and I split gravy and cheese fries, an apple dumpling and a funnel cake with my nephew.

Good eats I tell you.

The rides were almost all open and we took a spin on most of them in between stuffing our faces. We rode a few of the rides we missed Labor Day weekend and went doubles on my two favorite rides, the balloon race and the merry-go-round.

I have some pictures up on the photoblog and some pictures of a really silly squirrel over at my flickr page.

But to show you a sampling of what I captured on film, here are two shots from HallowBoo!




Yeah, I love the balloon race, wanna make something of it?

0 comments: