Friday, October 28, 2005

Taking Off For The Weekend

Well this is it. I'm as ready as I'll ever be for my last Moody Madness of the year. I can't wait until tomorrow night! The camera is ready. I've got all my memory cards I can stuff in my purse. Both concert outfits are packed. I've got a small amount of spending money. My cell phone is charged. The tickets are out where I can find them in the morning.

All my confirmations and directions are printed. I think I've got everything I could possibly need. We bought munchies at Target tonight as well as pantyhose.

I burned one mix CD and I decided that I'm just going to drag some of my Moodies CDrs with me. I can't think of anything else that needs to be done. The cell phone is charging and will be ready to go when we are.

Cincinnati here I come!

Moody Blues here I come! (Poor guys!)

0 comments: