Sunday, October 23, 2005

A Change In Plans

Remember how I said today was likely going to be a going to the mall/pj day? Nope! That's not going to happen.

Today I'm going to Wheeling, which doesn't really bother me much. I'm just not going to have much time to rest today. Thank god I don't have to start work until 8:30 tomorrow. Which means I won't be up at the buttcrack of dawn tomorrow. Yay! Not that it's going to help me much.

Anyway, even though I stopped at Wal-Mart yesterday, I didn't find any brown pants. Grrrr. I will be able to find some jeans after my next paycheck. So a trip to the mall is still in order. It's a good thing Washington Crown Center is on the way to Wheeling. If I wanted to, there's a mall in OH shortly past Wheeling, but I say no thank you to the sales tax in OH. PAH!

When I finish my shopping I'm going to post photos of the potential concert outfits and let you guys decide which one I'm going to wear to the show. I'm so bad at decisions. Though of the two outfits I have, I prefer the solid black one.

Now I'm going to be off to get ready for my day at Wheeling. Maybe I'll win a few bucks. Nah, most likely I'll just eat loads of good stuff at the buffet. Oh and I am going to make a few mix CDs.

0 comments: