Wednesday, October 19, 2005

EBay/Half.com Frustrations

I'm desperately in search of Ray Thomas' two albums, From Mighty Oaks and Hopes, Wishes & Dreams. I almost had one of them today, but for my Paypal account going all wonky on me.

Someone had both of them up on Ebay for only 14.99 and shipping. But for some reason I couldn't get my paypal account to link to my ebay account and I just got frustrated and gave up, thus losing my chance at having a real copy of at least on of the discs for a reasonable sum.

Damn and blast.

On Half.com they have a few copies of the disc but for the most part they are going for 30 dollars or more, which I don't want to spend right now, because I want to be able to go to Cincinnati with some extra cash. And it's not as if I don't have the albums on mp3. I just really want them. Hopes Wishes & Dreams the most actually.

I have a real fondness for Ray's voice, it's so theatrical.

I'll get them someday.

I hope.

0 comments: